Employee Development Days (EDD) Committee introduces LEARN, May 24-26, 2022. LEARN conference (formerly known as Employee Development Days/EDD) is an opportunity for CSUSB employees to invest in their professional and personal development through workshops and networking opportunities. This year's theme is "Learn and Transform" and focuses on the subthemes of personal wellness, professional development, redefining leadership as influence.
- Dusty Rushia, Administration & Finance
- Jamie Ayala, Academic Affairs
- Jazmin Vera, Palm Desert Campus
- Jennifer Montgomery, Academic Affairs
- Jodi Buckley, University Advancement
- Juan Ochoa, Academic Affairs
- Kathleen Firstenberg, Human Resources
- Marissa Boles, Human Resources
- Michael Portillo, Information Technology Services
- Miranda Canseco, Academic Affairs
- Reneisha Wilkes, Student Affairs
- Sara Garcia, Human Resources
- Tamera Galvin, Palm Desert Campus
See what our colleagues have to say about redefining leadership, investing in professional development, and practicing personal wellness.
Is there a leader who has inspired or supported your success as a staff member? Consider nominating a leader who has promoted, enhanced, and/or sustained a learning environment and exemplifies CSUSB core values on or before Friday, May 20th.
The selected Learning Champion will be recognized during this year’s LEARN Conference.