Students with disabilities have a variety of accommodations available in order to provide them with equal access. Accommodations are determined and approved by counselors based upon the documentation submitted with the student’s application packet. Accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Accessible Furniture
- Alternate Media
- Assignment Accommodations
- Assistive Listening Device
- Cart Service
- Class Aide
- Exam Accommodations
- Notetaking Services
- Priority Registration
- Real-Time/Remote Captioning
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Smartpen Program
To request accommodations, students must follow these steps every quarter:
- Complete the Service Request form every quarter via the SSD website. For Alternate Media, please use the Alternate Media & Additional Materials submission service. For Exam Accommodations, please submit the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the form to the SSD office within the specific timeframe listed on the form.
* Priority will be given to requests that are submitted early.
Service Contact Information
Services to Students with Disabilities: email@example.com
Mobility Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note Taking Services: email@example.com
Exam Accommodations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf Services: email@example.com