About the First Peoples' Center
The mission of the First Peoples’ Student Center is dedicated to supporting the academic achievement and personal success of First People students while promoting and celebrating your traditional heritage at California State University San Bernardino.
The First Peoples’ Student Center (FPSC) provides a welcoming, diverse, and culturally sensitive environment for all the student population. This center will be dedicated to your academic, social, and personal success with the support of staff, faculty, students, and community members of local clans and cities. FPSC will serve as the campus family and support system to you as a CSUSB student. Every aspect of the FPSC will be focused on enhancing your college experience by promoting engagement and career goals by providing opportunities to develop transitional skills.
* The First Peoples also known American Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians are members of the original indigenous tribes of the United States, which were considered sovereign nations from their first interaction with European settlers.
- Computer Lab with Printer
- Complimentary Popcorn
- Cultural Library
- Comfortable Environment for Relaxing and Studying
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED