Position Title: Photographer
Classification: Student Assistant
Wage Range: $10.75
Department: Santos Manuel Student Union Marketing Department
Work Schedule: Up to 12 hours/week as determined by SMSU Marketing Coordinator
- Serve as chief photographer for SMSU events, publications, media and news-based opportunities.
- Develops and maintains SMSU photo archives.
- Prepares photographic materials to support the needs of The Student Union Marketing Department.
- Organize and upload photos onto SMSU website and social media profiles.
- Manage and maintain SMSU-owned photographic and studio equipment.
- Special projects and other general duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a fun, energetic and outgoing personality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and some weekends
- Must be a currently enrolled CSUSB student
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA required at the time of hire and throughout duration of employment
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work well in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well with design team focused on high-quality publications
- Working knowledge of DSLR camera equipment
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom 2 or higher, and archival software
- Resume and portfolio required