Main Content Region

Degrees & Certificates

We offer a Bachelor's Degree in Administration with a Concentration in Public Administration. Students interested in a career in public service are encouraged to declare this major.

Students in other majors are encouraged to consider declaring a Minor in Public Administration. Having a PA minor can help your job search if you intend to work with or be employed by government organizations. Students in with other concentrations in the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration will have already completed some of the course work for the Minor andcan substitute other classes.

For more information please see our Advising page.