Faculty and Staff in Public Administration want to be sure that students understand their options and are helped to proceed promptly through the program and successfully graduate. Please contact us at any time for advice or guidance.
- Note the degree requirements for the Concentration and for the Minor.
- See the projected schedule of course offerings for PA.
- View the PA Concentration Roadmap to see advice on program plans.
Please note that the division of advising responsibilities changed effective with the Winter Quarter, 2016. Please view the current Division of PA Undergraduate Advising Responsibilities.
Please Read the undergraduate advising letter.
For general administrative and registration issues contact Marisol or Toni at 537-5758 or email at:
For academic advising contact your faculty adviser - assigned by the first letter of your last name.
- A Dr. Collins JB-546 email@example.com
- B-F Dr. Fudge JB 543 firstname.lastname@example.org
- G Dr. Silard JB 426 Anthony.Silard@csusb.edu
- H-L Dr. McWeeney JB 515 email@example.com
- M-P Dr. Ni JB-441 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q-S Dr. Roman JB 552 email@example.com
- T-Z Dr. Van Wart JB-514 firstname.lastname@example.org
For general questions please contact our Undergraduate Coordinator Dr. Jonathan Anderson
Jack Brown Hall 456
The ultimate authority for academic rules and regulations is the University Bulletin for the quarter students were admitted to the program.