Welcome to the Campus Marketplace; a one-stop shop to access preferred suppliers at CSU contract pricing!
The Campus Marketplace is brought to you by a consortium of CSU campuses acting together to provide a comprehensive shopping experience. This site provides access to multiple supplier catalogs at CSU contract pricing. It is our vision that this joint venture will add value by offering a single portal where many different procurement requirements may be fulfilled from one centralized location. Please continue to check back frequently as the consortium is actively working on contracting with additional suppliers to increase choice and provide convenience to our campus clients.
You can log into the Campus Marketplace through MyCoyote using your campus credentials, your Coyote ID and password. This is the same name and password that you use to access your email, PeopleSoft, or other campus systems. To use the Campus Marketplace you must have access by having a Procurement Card (all Procurement Card holders are given access by default) or by submitting a completed Marketplace Transfer Cart Authorization Form which allows you to shop and then transfer the cart to a Procurement Card holder to complete the transaction.
- Log in with the following link: Marketplace SSO Login (through ESM Solutions)
- Select California State University, San Bernardino on the InCommon page. Click Next. (You are accessing eprocurement.esmsolutions.com, the technology behind the Campus Marketplace)
- Login to the MyCoyote campus portal using your regular CSUSB MyCoyote username and password.
- You will land on the Campus Marketplace page.
Training Guides and Resources:
- Training Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplier Descriptions
- Marketplace Transfer Cart Authorization Form