Summer 2015 Operating Hours
The University is continuing with the summer 4/40 schedule for summer 2015. The summer schedule is indicated below. Normal summer operating hours shall be 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. The summer 4/40 schedule results in utility savings in the campus budget. The cost for the delivery of additional heating or air conditioning needed outside of normal operating hours is to be paid by the requesting department. Arrangements for the delivery of heating or air conditioning outside of normal operating hours are to be made with the Special Events and Guest Services office which will coordinate the request and ensure delivery of services.
The Payroll Office will provide information to the campus community via e-mail regarding the process for timekeeping during the summer months.
- Commencement ceremonies - Thursday, June 18, 2015 (Palm Desert Campus), Saturday, June 20, 2015
- Begin 10-hour schedule - Monday, June 22, 2015
- Holiday - Independence Day - June 29- July 2, 2015 – The work schedule will revert back to an 8- hour work day for this week.
- Holiday - Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2015 – Campus Closed
- Last 10-hour work day - Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Last Friday closure - Friday, September 11, 2015
- Resume 8-hour work day - Monday, September 14, 2015
- Approved by President Morales - Monday, December 8, 2014