PARKING INFORMATION - PALM DESERT CAMPUS
Visit CSUSB Parking and Transportation Services for more information about parking.
Palm Desert Campus Evacuation Map
Parking permits are required at all times when parking at CSUSB Palm Desert Campus. Please note: there is NO GRACE PERIOD.
- All CSUSB faculty, staff, students and guests must display a valid parking permit on vehicles parked on campus.
- All vehicles must park in authorized paved parking areas and only in spaces marked by limit lines as a parking space. Any exceptions will be posted.
The Daily Parking Permit rate is $6.00 (M-F until 5:00 pm). Weekend daily permit rate is $3.00 (Friday at 5:01pm thru Sunday 10:00 pm).
Daily parking permits can be purchased from any of the following locations:
- Drive Up Permit Dispenser (Berger Drive)
- Walk Up Permit Dispenser Parking Lot A
Payment may be made Online (Click Here) or via mail:
Please make checks payable to CSUSB at:
California State University, San Bernardino
University Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407
Parking citations must be paid within 21 calendar days of the citation issue date. Late payments are subject to; additional fee(s), late charges, and DMV vehicle registration hold.
Please click HERE for additional information regarding the process for appealing parking citations.
Typically, the following time periods may apply to request an initial review:
- 21 calendar days from the issuance of a notice of parking violation or
- 14 calendar days from the mailing of a notice of delinquent parking violation
Sign up at our Commuter Portal:
- Savings - up to $6,000* per year
- $400 monthly subsidy plus additional incentives through CSUSB
- Full coverage insurance, maintenance and 24/7 roadside assistance
- Month-to-month flexibility
- Guaranteed ride home program
Save money and ride in style, while making a significant reduction to your carbon footprint!
Alternative Transportation Options
Are you looking for a better way to get to campus? You’ve come to the right place! When you share the ride, everyone benefits; your community, the environment, your car, and your wallet! CSUSB Transportation Services is here to help you get started with our exclusive Commuter Website Portal.
Your customized-commute starts here:
Commuter PortralCoyotes, travel in a PACK!
Options that fit your needs:
Our program works hard to reduce traffic congestion and increase mobility throughout campus. We encourage alternate modes of transportation and reward eligible participants with our various incentive programs. Anyone using any form of alternative transportation is eligible for an incentive. We also offer free exclusive CSUSB carpool matching, vanpool coordination, and several FREE bus transit options. Now more than ever it's easier to save money, save time and help CSUSB reduce our collective carbon footprint.
Parking rules and regulations are designed to:
- Provide orderly parking for; faculty, staff, students and visitors
- Protect pedestrians
- Ensure emergency access to all buildings.
Violation of these regulations can result in parking citations, immobilization or towing of your vehicle. ONLY the Department of Parking & Transportation Services has the authority to waive or grant exceptions to these regulations. Parking & Transportation Services will make every effort to ensure that a parking space is available to anyone who purchases a parking permit through enforcement of these regulations. Due to the limited number of parking spaces on campus, enforcement of parking regulations is important even during off-peak periods to ensure availability during peak periods.
A copy of the Parking Rules and Regulations can be found at Parking Rules and Regulations.