The Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Food Sciences is appropriate for students preparing for careers working with foods, nutrition or dietetics. In addition, graduates may take the Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) exam and work as a dietary manager.
For more information, visit the CSUSB Nutrition and Food Sciences program webpage.
FALL 2020 IMPORTANT UPDATE:
The Nutrition and Food Sciences Program at Palm Desert is on a hiatus for Fall 2020 semester and possibly Spring 2021 pending decision from the Accreditation Council for Education of Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) to allow the program to operate as a satellite campus site. For information regarding this program and its status at PDC, please feel free to contact the program coordinator, Dr. Chen-Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org. For program information, please go to https://www.csusb.edu/health-science-human-ecology/degrees-and-programs/undergraduate/nutrition-and-food-sciences-program
- Dr. Chen-Maynard, email: email@example.com
- College of Natural Science (CNS) Professional Advising Center
- Bulletin of Courses (Course Catalog) for Bachelor of Science Nutritional Science and Dietetics
- Department Home Page: Health Science and Human Ecology
- Department phone number: 909-537-5339