2019 and 2020 Quarter/Academic Year Parking Permits
Parking permits are required at all times - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parking permits are required in all spaces on campus including general, carpool, faculty/staff, service, disabled and residential spaces. Please note there is NO GRACE PERIOD. Quarter parking permits are now available for purchase. Permit options include student commuter/general permits, academic year permits, and residential student permits. Purchase a permit here, PURCHASE PERMIT HERE.
Please note the following:
- Quarterly/Academic Year permits are ONLY sold online.
- All General/Commuter Quarterly and Academic Year permits will be mailed out. There is no longer a pick-up option. Please ensure you provide an accurate mailing address.
- All Residential student permits are NOT eligible for mailing and MUST be picked up from Parking Services (UH-039)
- All permit purchases will include a temporary 10-day temporary permit which will be emailed to you (for display until you receive your permit in the mail or by pickup)
- A CSUSB ID is required for all permit pickups
If you have any questions please contact Parking and Transportation Services at (909) 537-5912 or email@example.com.