The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is the top priority for Cal State San Bernardino, therefore, Parking & Transportation Services will be temporarily closed to in-person services due the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. Please know that our staff are working off-site and are ready to serve your needs during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Please contact either the phone number and/or email address in the ‘Contact Us’ section on this webpage.
The pickup location for Spring and Summer Resident Parking Permits is the Information Center on Coyote Drive. The hours of operation are Monday - Friday 7 am - 7 pm and Saturday 7 am - 3 pm.
2019 and 2020 Quarter/Academic Year Parking Permits
Parking permits are required at all times - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parking permits are required in all spaces on campus including general, carpool, faculty/staff, service, disabled and residential spaces. Please note there is NO GRACE PERIOD. Quarter parking permits are now available for purchase. Permit options include student commuter/general permits, academic year permits, and residential student permits. Purchase a permit here, PURCHASE PERMIT HERE.
Please note the following:
- Quarterly/Academic Year permits are ONLY sold online.
- All General/Commuter Quarterly and Academic Year permits will be mailed out. There is no longer a pick-up option. Please ensure you provide an accurate mailing address.
- All Residential student permits are NOT eligible for mailing and MUST be picked up from Parking Services (UH-039)
- All permit purchases will include a temporary 10-day temporary permit which will be emailed to you (for display until you receive your permit in the mail or by pickup)
- A CSUSB ID is required for all permit pickups
If you have any questions please contact Parking and Transportation Services at (909) 537-5912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.