Student Parking Permits Available for Purchase
Parking permits are required at all times - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parking permits are required in all spaces on campus including general, carpool, faculty/staff, service, disabled and residential spaces. Please note there is NO GRACE PERIOD. Semester parking permits are now available for purchase. Permit options include student commuter/general permits, and residential student permits. Purchase a permit here, PURCHASE PERMIT HERE.
Please note the following:
- Semester/Academic Year permits are ONLY sold online.
- Except for the Winter Intersession permits, all General/Commuter Semester and General Academic Year permits will be mailed out. Please ensure you provide an accurate mailing address.
- All Residential student permits are NOT eligible for mailing and MUST be picked up.
- All permit purchases will include a temporary 10-day temporary permit which will be emailed to you (for display until you receive your permit in the mail or by pickup)
- A CSUSB ID is required for all permit pickups
If you have any questions please contact Parking and Transportation Services at (909) 537-5912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.