Base cost: $36,000.00
$3,600.00 per course (10 courses total)
$1,200.00 per unit (3 units each course)
Fees can be subject to change at any time
The tuition fee does not include the cost of textbooks
- All applicants must maintain satisfactory progress.
- Graduate students must be conditionally or fully classified in a graduate program.
- Students taking prerequisite courses under the direction of a graduate program in preparation for entrance are eligible for one year of loans.
The Financial Aid Office offers information on:
- Federal Loans
- Grants (Fellowships and Grants are also available from the American Association of University Women AAUW)
- Federal Work-Study Programs
- Scholarship Database:
- Start your search for scholarships with onlinemastersprograms.org. With over 2,500 sources of aid in the database, and a selection of filters to narrow the list of scholarships, every current or aspiring graduate student can find scholarships they not only qualify for but can compete for and earn. Be sure to check the database often, as the selection and information on each scholarship are regularly updated.
The first step in applying for any financial aid (including loans) is to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students may apply online at the FAFSA website.Students seeking financial aid are encouraged to visit the CSUSB Financial Aid Office website.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Quarter/Year||Intake||Course Dates||Final Registration and Payment||Census Date||Last day to drop with 65% refund|
* Summer 2021 is a short term in preparation for Semesters, which begin Fall 2021.
- 100% refund, less administrative fee, if the course is dropped before the start date.
- 65% refund, less administrative fee, if the course is dropped by the census date.
No refund after the census date.