The Criminal Justice Online B.A. Program currently assess a flat fee rate of $420 per semester unit. As most courses in the program are 3 units, the standard rate per course is $1,260. For planning purposes, students can generally anticipate fees for their term as follows:
- One Course - 3 Semester Units: $1,260.00
- Two Courses - 6 Semester Units: $2,520.00
- Three Courses - 9 Semester Units: $3,780.00
- Four Courses - 12 Semester Units: $5,040.00
- Five Courses - 15 Semester Units: $6,300.00
- Six Courses - 18 Semester Units: $7,560.00
Students can utilize the table above to anticipate their potential fees for a term. Exact billing dates of tuition can vary based on enrollment in a particular session.
The 2-year program consists of between 19 - 21 3-unit courses, depending on prior transfer credits.
All applicants must maintain satisfactory progress.
The Financial Aid Office offers information on:
- Federal Loans
- Federal Work Study Programs
The first step in applying for any type of financial aid (including loans) is to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students may apply online at the FAFSA website.
Students seeking financial aid are encouraged to visit the CSUSB Financial Aid Office website.
|Semester/Year||Session||Course Dates||Payment Deadline||Census Date||Last day to drop with 65% refund|
|Summer 2021||1||June 2 - July 1, 2021||May 26, 2021||June 11, 2021||June 11, 2021|
|Summer 2021||2||July 8 - August 9, 2021||July 1, 2021||July 17, 2021||July 17, 2021|
|Fall 2021||1||August 23 - October 9, 2021||August 16, 2021||September 8, 2021||September 8, 2021|
|Fall 2021||2||October 18 - December 4, 2021||October 11, 2021||November 3, 2021||November 3, 2021|
- 100% refund, less administrative fee, if course is dropped before first course date.
- 65% refund, less administrative fee, if course is dropped by census date.
- No refund after census date.
* Fees are subject to change