Education at your fingertips
- Session 1 / First Semester Courses: April 4 - June 2
- Session 2 / Second Semester Courses: April 4 - June 22
- Session 1 / First Semester: June 12 - July 1
- Session 2 / Second Semester: July 6 - July 23
Our online program offers various classes in Core Course areas such as:
- Foreign Language
- Social Science
Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
AP courses are also offered to those students wanting to compete at a higher level.
- Meet A-G requirements
- WASC accredited
- NCAA approved
- Common Core State standards Aligned (CCSS)
High School Credit
- Students completing any course through this program will receive high school credit. Weighted GPA for AP courses is determined by each individual school district.
- Transferability of credit is determined by each student’s school site.
- Students must receive prior approval from their school before registering for a class.
- Students can download the approval forms or they may use a form from their school site (if available).
Online High School Summer 2020 Program Pricing
Core Courses: $250 per quarter/per semester course *
*All course fees are non-refundable.
AP Courses: $325 per quarter/per semester course *
About Our Instructors:
- Instructors are available for office hours one day per week to assist students.
- Each course requires a minimum of 25 hours per week, to complete a semester class.
- Students are required to attend an orientation to sign their Course Agreements and turn in other required documents..
- Final exams are to be completed face to face with the course instructor. Other arrangements may be considered with instructor approval.
- All students are encouraged to maintain a notebook with course content notes and notations regarding dates and times of student/instructor interaction.