Thank you for visiting. We do not currently have classes scheduled in this topic. Please join our interest list to be notified when this program may be available.
Hospitality and tourism have enjoyed record growth in the past decade, and while the current economic disruption has affected our jobs and personal lives, it also presents a professional development opportunity to upskill in an industry that is poised to rebound.
Our curriculum is aligned to industry standards and along best practices, which has been personalized for the adult workforce. The coursework is delivered in teaching modalities that account for the different education and experience levels of participants.
- Learn from industry experts with years of management and teaching experience.
- Lessons delivered online, geared to adult learners.
- Cohort class sizes no larger than 25 define the quality of the program.
- Improve knowledge, skills and abilities in hospitality operations related to the current health and economic challenges.
- Coursework that will enable you to achieve industry-recognized certifications.