Once I’m Accepted, How Does the Program Work?
Once accepted, you’ll receive a student ID and access to the CSUSB myCoyote student center. Be sure to activate your Coyote email, as all official CSUSB communications will come to your student email address.
Once you gain access to your myCoyote student center, you can see your classes, tuition owed, unofficial transcripts, and other details about your CSUSB record. You will not be permitted to use the automatic and self-registration and payment features in your student center. These actions must be managed through your Program Specialist.
Coursework will be available through Blackboard, our electronic course management system. Course textbooks are listed on the program Course Schedule page and in each course syllabus.
About 1 month before the start of classes each term, you’ll receive an invitation to request the courses you want to take. You’ll request courses based on your Program Plan. The Program Specialist creates and sends the Program Plan based on the goals you identified in your admission process.
Course tuition is due before classes start. You’ll receive on reminder with information on how to pay your fees. It is YOUR responsibilities to know the policies, deadlines and important dates for the Program. Staff are here to help you succeed – don’t hesitate to reach out!
MORE ABOUT FEES:
- Each Accounting Certificate Course tuition cost is $1200.
- Fees are due 1 week before the start of classes.
- The program DOES NOT accept federal financial aid (via the FAFSA).
- Alternative loans are available; learn more: https://cel.csusb.edu/pace/financing at bullets B-F
- Payment plan terms are 50% down + $25 admin fee, then 1-2 payments before the end of the session; inquire with the Program Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accounting Certificate program is administered in the College of Extended and Global Education. Our refund policy states:
- Drop a course before the first day of class = $25 admin fee
- Drop a course on the first day of class and through CENSUS = 35% refund + $25 admin fee
- Drop a course after CENSUS = no refund
|Quarter/Year||Session||Course Dates||Final Registration and Payment||Census Date||Last day to drop with 65% refund|
*Summer 2020 is a short term ini preparation for conversion to Semesters, which begin Fall 2020
REGISTRATION, RECORDS and OTHER POLICIES:
Accounting Certificate courses are real, academic credit courses. Therefore they adhere to academic standards and policies. You can find more information about grading, records, transcripts, and the implications of withdrawing from courses on the Office of the Registrar site: https://www.csusb.edu/registrar
University Registration policies apply. You may find the most common ones here: https://www.csusb.edu/registrar below the Registration tab.
Anytime you have questions about the program, policies, fees, and program opportunities, please contact the Program Specialist.