Why get a Certificate in Accounting?
- get your career started
- prepare yourself for higher levels in the Accounting industry
- add a focus to a degree or in-service experience
Why now?If you’re visiting this site, you’re thinking about your career already. There’s no time like the present.
Who should enroll?
- high school graduates looking for a career path
- community college students/graduates with intro Accounting courses already done
- business majors or graduates with a BA or BS looking for a focus in the Accounting field
- Bachelor’s Degree holders who need prerequisites for the Master of Science in Accountancy
- Professionals in the field already who need coursework units to sit for the CPA exam
See yourself here? Keep reading…
When can I start?
Your start date depends on:
- You career goals
- Your course level needed
- How many accounting classes, if any, you have already taken
Beginning Fall 2020, the introductory classes will start in Fall and Spring. Intermediate courses will be offered in late Fall and Late Spring, as well as over Summer and Winter sessions.
How does it work?
100% online, accelerated classes get you through and on your way to your next career step.
You can finish in as little as 6 months, or take your time while working. It’s your program – how you navigate it is up to you!
Easy admission process. After you submit the application, simply send your diploma or transcripts for review, and get a reply within 3 days.
Some previous coursework may be used to waive certificate courses. Coursework will be evaluated for waiver during the admission process.
Retraining and workforce students welcome. Contact the Program Specialist for details on how to apply your benefits.
Equivalent courses taken at other colleges or universities may be subsituted in place of courses in the program.
Length of Program
6 months - Student is expected to take 2 classes each session in order to complete the program in 6 months
$300 per unit.Total program: $10,800 (9 courses, 36 units total)
- Auditing Clerks
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
- Senior Accounting Assistant
- Staff Accountant
- Financial Clerks