Registration & Program Dates
Fall 2022 Session Registration Dates
September 7-16, 2022
Fall 2022 Session Class Dates
September 20, 2022 - December 2, 2022
Spring 2023 Registration Dates
January 3-20, 2022
Spring 2023 Session Class Dates
January 31, 2022 -April 21, 2022
- Core Courses: $250 per quarter/per semester course
- AP Courses: $325 per quarter/per semester course
Visit the Fees and Financing page for more details.
- Meet A-G requirements
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
Our online program offers various Core Courses, such as:
- Foreign Language
- Social Science
Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
AP courses are also offered to those students seeking to compete at a higher level.
High School Credit
- Students completing any course through this program will receive high school credit. Weighted GPA for AP courses is determined by each individual school district.
- Transferability of credit is determined by each student’s school site.
- Students must receive prior approval from their school before registering for a class.
- Students can download the approval forms or they may use a form from their school site (if available).
About Our Instructors:
- Instructors contact information and offices hours will be posted in the student online course portal.
- Each course requires a minimum of 25 hours per week, to complete 1 semester class.
- Students are required to attend an orientation to sign their Course Agreements and turn in other required documents.
- Final exams are to be completed face-to-face with the course instructor. Other arrangements may be considered with instructor approval.
- All students are encouraged to maintain a notebook with course content notes and notations regarding dates and times of student/instructor interaction.