For more information, please review the 2022 ISPP Program Brochure and the ISPP Applicants Selection Rubric.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Qualified DPD graduates with a verification statement from DPD who were not previously matched to a DI program.
This is an online program that does not satisfy immigration requirements for a full-time, matriculated student visa and therefore, the College of Extended and Global Education cannot issue or accept a transfer of I-20.
Online Supplemental Application Process
Confirm and/or submit all required information and documents using the Online Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Process (DICAS) portal
- Add CSUSB-ISPP under “Internship Program Designations”
- Submit payment for DICAS to send your application to CSUSB.
- On this page, you will also find a brochure that describes the CSUSB ISPP program and the rubric for us to evaluate the applicants.
Complete CSUSB’s online supplemental application and submit payment ($75) using the link below
- Online payment made via PayPal
- After submitting the application, you may also pay by credit card via phone* (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or by check/money order payable to "CSUSB College of Extended & Global Education"
If you have secured rotations, work with your site preceptor to complete Forms 2 & 3.
- Available for download on the Forms page
- Submitting the forms with your application is preferred, but not required
- To submit the forms after submitting your application, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications as we receive them and accept or waitlist interns on a rolling basis, so it is best to submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Dorothy Chen-Maynard. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Dorothy Chen-Maynard, PhD, RDN, FAND
Program Coordinator, Nutrition and Food Sciences
Director, Didactic Program in Dietetics
Phone: (909) 537-5340