Downloading Zoom on your computer or tablet:
Sign-up for Zoom to download and install the zoom application:
Downloading Zoom on your phone (as a mobile application):
- Download the iOS or Android app. When you open the app for the first time, you’ll be presented with the options to join a meeting, sign up for Zoom, or sign in to a Zoom account. Tap “Sign Up.”
- On the next screen, you’ll be asked to enter your email address, your first and last name, and to check a box to agree to Zoom’s terms of service. After you do, tap “Sign Up” and you’ll be sent an activation email.
- Tap the “Activate Account” button in the email you receive, or copy and paste the activation URL into your mobile browser.
- From there, you’ll be asked to complete the same steps outlined above to make an account, just from your mobile browser.
- Once you get to the screen that has your personal Zoom meeting URL and orange “Start Meeting Now” button, tap either and you’ll be taken directly to a waiting room for your test meeting in the Zoom app.
- To open the meeting, tap the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the screen. On the next screen, enter your login information and tap the “Sign In” button.
- Your test meeting will open up in the app.