ATTENTION: Information regarding appointments
As part of the COVID-19 precautions, the university is operating with a limited number of individuals on campus. Advising appointments for PAC, HPAC, and the STEM center are still available, but are done via Zoom or over the phone. Our campus offices are closed during the campus closure.
Call 909-537-7345 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
The Natural Sciences (NSCI) Professional Advising Center (PAC) assist students in establishing educational goals and identifying support services to help meet those goals. Our professional advisors are trained to help you make the most out of your undergraduate experience and meet degree requirements.
Professional Advising at NSCI PAC provides individual guidance towards achieving realistic academic goals and making decisions regarding your academic career at CSUSB.
Professional Advisors provide assistance with:
- General education & major specific advisement and course selection
- Declaring or changing your major/minor
- Repeating a class
- Taking classes outside of CSUSB
- Understanding CSUSB policies and procedures
- Referrals to CSUSB student support services
Faculty Advisors provide assistance with:
- Preparation for graduate/professional school
- Independent study, research, and internships
- Providing advice and mentoring regarding career goals