- Communicate effectively in written, spoken, visual and digital modes to different audiences (i.e. industry leaders, employers, employees, peers).
- Analyze financial, marketing, and operational results and outcomes for hospitality operations.
- Demonstrate effective and ethical management techniques including the implementation of the service profit chain in a diverse set of hospitality operations (hotel, F&B, gaming, meetings, events, etc.).
- Design a sustainable practice for a hospitality business (hotel, F&B, gaming, meetings, events, etc.).
- Develop an understanding of customer segments, customer service, and key marketing concepts across hospitality segments, and apply this knowledge to increase revenue and brand value while demonstrating an understanding of the ethics of marketing particular hospitality offerings (gambling and alcohol consumption).