Nineteen group study rooms on 3rd-5th floors, six individual study carrels on 4th floor, and two "Multimedia Collaboration Rooms" on 5th floor may be reserved in advance.
Follow these steps:
- Select a room type from the list below.
- Select a day from the calendar and up to four half-hour slots (for a total of 2 hours), consecutive or not.
- Login with your MyCoyote username and password.
- Submit your booking information.
- Your reservation is now complete! Keep your final confirmation email as proof and bring it with you.
So, what kind of room do you need?
- Reserve a Group Study Room (groups of 2 or more)
Please note, the library has two Multi-Group study rooms that are first-come, first-served!
- Reserve an Individual Study Carrel (only 1 person)
- Reserve a Multimedia Collaboration Room (individuals or groups working on audio-visual projects)
For all room locations and details, check the Map of Group Study Rooms (PDF)
If a group has not occupied the room within 10 minutes after their start time, the reservation is forfeited, and other groups may use the room. A single individual cannot "hold" a study room for a group arriving later.
Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
Two additional rooms (PL- 416 & PL-503) are designated "Multi-Group Study Rooms," with several tables to accommodate more than one group. Multi-Group Study Rooms cannot be reserved in advance, and you must be willing to share these rooms as long as a table is unoccupied.
Quarter-Long Study Carrel Use
The Pfau Library has four locked, individual study carrels available for use on a quarterly basis by CSUSB faculty members or graduate students needing research space. If you would like to reserve a study carrel, submit a Study Carrel Request or apply at the Library Administration Office, PL-2006. Requests are subject to review by the dean of the library.