Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration
The Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration (JHBC) seeks innovative and dynamic Adjunct Faculty candidates for courses in the following areas:
- Accounting (Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Auditing, Information system, Taxation, Nonprofit or governmental Accounting, and Data Analytics)
- Finance (Investment, International Finance, Financial institution, Corporate Finance)
- Information Decision Sciences (Logistics, Information Systems and Technologies, Cybersecurity, Business Analytics)
- Management (Human Resource Management, Management, Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Strategic Management, Business Communications, and Entrepreneurship)
- Marketing (Principles of Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Market Research, Marketing Communication, Professional Selling, Marketing Decision Making, Retailing, International Marketing, Marketing Planning and Strategy, Sports and Entertainment Marketing, and Services Marketing)
- Public Administration (all areas)
- Must meet our AACSB Accreditation faculty qualification requirement: A graduate degree from accredited institution in the field of study or related discipline field, as well as a minimum of 5 years of exempt, professional experience in the field; Terminal degree in one’s teaching field is preferred.
Successful candidates will also have:
- Experience teaching at the college level;
- Experience working with diverse student populations;
- Knowledge and/or experience with instructional approaches that promote student engagement and student-centered learning;
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, provide and receive peer feedback, and engage in ongoing reflective practice;
- Experience with online teaching and/or technology-enhanced education; and
- Commitment to actively engage in the activities of the College in matters beyond direct teaching responsibilities, including policy decisions, advising, research, and service.
The JHBC provides distinctive pathways for students who want to pursue their education to deepen their knowledge, increase their professional expertise, and expand their career options. We offer for graduate degrees: An MBA (and an online MBA), a MPA, a Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA), and a Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology (MSIST); as well as two undergraduate degrees: A Bachelor of Arts in Administration (with twelve concentration areas) and a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology (with three concentration areas).JHBC fosters professional development and we encourage our faculty to remain active and to be forward-thinking members of the larger professional and academic communities.Benefits:
- A monthly rate of $3,986-$5,329 or $4,757-$10,555 (with terminal degrees of the field of teaching) based on assignment and contract.
- Other University benefits as applicable.
To apply, submit your letter of application and Curriculum Vita to email@example.com.
California State University, San Bernardino is a federally designated Hispanic Serving Institution serving over 21,000 students of predominantly underrepresented populations. It offers 47 undergraduate, 35 graduate, and 1 doctoral degree programs and is committed to providing learning opportunities driven by teaching and research excellence, intellectual interactions, and creativity. CSUSB is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive academic community and building a culturally diverse faculty. Qualified applicants with experience in ethnically diverse settings and or who demonstrate a commitment to serving a diverse student population are strongly encouraged to apply.