To gain access to the secure campus wireless network, student, faculty or staff member will need to configure their devices to connect to eduroam.
Users can either configure using the QuickConnect configuration wizard tool or manually.
In order to access the QuickConnect configuartion tool, you must be connected to the CSUSB_ACCESS network. Additionally,
- You will only have to preform this configuration once
- If you are already connected to eduroam, you will not need to go through this process
The following provides step-by-step instructions on using QuickConnect to configure your devices to use eduroam.
- Using QuickConnect to configure Windows 8.1 for eduroam
- Using QuickConnect to configure Windows 7 for eduroam
- Using QuickConnect to configure Mac OS X for eduroam
- Using QuickConnect to configure Android devices for eduroam
- Using QuickConnect to configure iOS devices for eduroam
To use QuickConnect to configure a Windows 8.1 workstation for eduroam, please perform the following steps:
- To use QuickConnect, you must first be connected to the CSUSB_ACCESS network
- After connecting to CSUSB_ACCESS, open a web browser and you will see a CSUSB Network Legacy Authentication screen
Click on QuickConnect to begin the configuration process
- At the Quick Connect Start Page, click Start
- If the following screen appears, click Run anyway. Otherwise, continue to step 5.
- Click Next to continue
- Enter your CoyoteID@csusb.edu in the username filed and your CSUSB password
***NOTE: Please be sure to enter @csusb.edu
Click Next to continue
Click Connect to complete the setup