To access your SOTE's results please go to California State University San Bernardino, Surveys System. If you haven't receive your tempory credentials you will need to contact Danny.Vasquez@csusb.edu or Ext. 77657 to set up your user account.
Once you have your ClassClimate account set up please follow the next steps:
- Change your temporary password by clicking on "My Profile" in the left navigation menu and change your temporary username/password with your MyCoyote Credentials.
- Type your MyCoyote ID on the field called Login name.
- Type your temporay password on the field called Password.
- Type your MyCoyote Password on the field called New password.
- Type your MyCoyote Password on the field called Confirm new password.
- Click on the tab "OK".
- Yo will receive a confirmation of your changes : "The user profile has been updated"
- To see your SOTE's reports click on Reports central evaluation.
- Select the period you want to see and click on Reload tab.
- A list of all of your evaluate courses from the period selected will appear on the screen.
- In the column Request select the option based on the number of forms (responses).
- Click on the tab PDF.