List View Toolbar
You can add, change or remove email addresses to and from these lists by using the New, Edit, and Delete buttons on the toolbar. The toolbar is located near at the top of the interface.
Use the New button to add email addresses to one of the lists (Safe Sender\Blocked Senders list).
- Click the list to which you desire to add an email address entry.
- Enter the email address in the textbox that appears.
- Click the Save button.
Use the Edit button to make changes to an email address entry.
- Click the list that contains the email address entry you wish to change.
- Select the email address entry.
- Click the Edit button and make the desired changes.
- Click the Update button to apply the changes.
Enables you to remove an Email to from your Safe Senders (or Blocked Senders) List.
- Select the list from which you wish to remove an email address.
- Select the desired email.
- Click the Delete button.
Allows you to select or unselect all entries in a list, which is helpful if you have a long list and you want to clean it out. (Fig. 4a.)
If you make changes and wish to update the screen, you can use the Refresh option.
If you wish to receive an email containing an updated summary, you can choose the Request Digest option.