Requesting Room Resource mailboxes
To request a resource mailbox open a ticket or send email to email@example.com. When you request a resource mailbox, you must specify the following:
- The full name of the building followed by the room number (Social and Behavioral Sciences 209-N)
- The administrator of the mailbox (IT Support member or Administrative assistant).
- The CoyoteID of one or more delegates who will process requests for the mailbox. The resource mailbox administrator cannot add delegates, they can only be added by the Support center.
- You should also consider that users other than the mailbox administrator(s) and delegate(s) will only see free/busy information for the resource mailbox. If you want people to be able to view the contents of the calendar (like they could with public folder “reviewer” access), you should specify users who should have this view-only level of access.
- Which options and permissions found below that the mailbox should feature.