Office 365 - Filtering tagged spam
In order to keep your Inbox free of spam, TSC recommends you fiter messages containing [Spam] in the subject line to your Junk folder. If a message is not tagged you can forward the message as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. To filter tagged spam log in to Outlook Web App and complete the following steps.
- Go to Settings (looks like a gear) -> Options.
- Select Inbox rules on the left-hand side.
- Click the + icon to add an inbox rule.
- Give the rule a name.
- Under When the message arrives, and *, select It includes these words > in the subject...
- Enter [Spam] and click the + button to add to the list, then click the OK button.
- Under Do the following *, select Move, copy, or delete > Move the message to folder...
- Select the Junk E-Mail folder to put tagged spam in to your junk folder, then click the OK button.
- Click the OK button at the top to save the rule.