Office 365 - iOS Device Configuration after Migration
Your iOS devices will no longer function when your account is migrated to Office 365. You will need to remove your exchange account and re-add it.
- Open Settings and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your CSUSB account to open your account settings.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap Delete Account. You will be asked to confirm, tap Delete from (whatever).
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Exchange as the account type.
- Enter your Email, Password, and Description and tap Next.
- Your information will not be verified and you will be asked to enter your server name, username, and password. Your server is "outlook.office365.com" and your username is <Coyote ID>@csusb.edu, where <Coyote ID> is your coyote id.
- Select the apps you want to sync with exchange and tap Save.