Online Change of Grade Quick Guide
Online Change of Grade Quick Guide – For Instructors
- Login to MyCoyote and select Faculty Center
- Select the term/year that requires a grade change
- Click the Grade Roster icon for the class that requires a grade change
- Click the Change Grade button for the appropriate student
- The Change of Grade Request will populate the page
- Enter the “To” grade
- Select a Reason Code
- Note - A Reason for Change is required if “Other” is selected
- Select Submit
- If the grade is being changed from an “I” (incomplete), a date of completion is necessary before the Grade Change can be submitted.
- Once you select Submit, the Level 1 Approver will be contacted via email that a change of grade is waiting for his/her review.
- Level 1 Approver - Dean, Chair or Coordinator
- Level 2 Approver - Office of the Registrar
- Once the Grade of Change has been approved by the Level 1 Approver, the Level 2 Approver will be contacted via email that a Grade Change is waiting final processing.
- Once the Change of Grade request has been approved by both the Level 1 and Level 2 Approvers, the grade will be programmatically changed in PeopleSoft.
- If the Change of Grade is denied at any stage, a reason for the denial is required.
Online Change of Grade Quick Guide – For Approvers
- After receiving “A Grade Change is Waiting Your Review” email, click on Worklist (seen in ultra-tiny font) from either your Faculty Center as illustrated in screenshot #1.
Or from the administrative pages in PeopleSoft as illustrated in screenshot #2.
- The Worklist Items that require your review will be listed
- Each line represents a unique change of grade request with a student’s ID and name indicated
- Click a link
- The student’s Change of Grade will populate your page
- Click Approve or Deny – a comment will be required if the request is denied
- If approved, the link will be removed from your Worklist and the Records Office will be notified for final processing
- Click Worklist to access additional requests
Online Change of Grade Quick Guide – For Support Staff
- Support Staff in each department will have access to see the status of a Change of Grade
- Level 1 Approver – Dean, Chair or Coordinator
- Level 2 Approver – Office of the Registrar
- Navigate to: Main Menu > SB Custom > SB SA Custom Menu > SB AWE > SB AWE Use > SB Grade Change – Inquiry
- Search by Empl ID or Term and Class Nbr.