Syncing Exchange - iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- From the "Home" screen:
- iOS 11: Choose Settings > Accounts & Passwords.
- iOS 10: Choose Settings > Mail.
- Earlier versions: Choose Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- In iOS 11, select Add Account. In earlier versions of iOS, select Accounts and then Add Account. On the "Add Account" screen, select Exchange or Microsoft Exchange.
- On the Exchange setup screen, enter the following:
- Email: MyCoyoteId@csusb.edu
- Description: Anything you’d like, Then tap Next.3
- Once your device has verified your Exchange account settings, you will see options to turn on or off synchronization for Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. These settings will be turned on by default.
- Tap the Save or Done button. This will take you back to the Mail setup screen.
Your device should begin syncing with your Exchange account immediately.