CSUSB BOMGAR Staff Access
Please be mindful that if a staff member is not logged into the Bomgar Client to start or receive a IT Chat Request. If not, a Incident request will be created and accessible in Cherwell.
- Login to the Bomgar client using your Username and password.
- Note: This is not your Coyote ID # and password. A Username and Password will be created for you via a request to the Technology Support Center at Support@csusb.edu .
- Then, select login.
- The following screen will display for the admin and display a user if a chat request is initiated.
- Once you begin the chat, the following screen will display:
- Screen sharing capabilities, chat, user detail
Connecting with the User
- Direct the user you are connecting with to Bomgar Connect (https://csusb.cherwellondemand.com/CherwellPortal/IT/samllogin)
- Once the user on the webpage, select the IT Chat Request
- The user will see the following message. Have them select yes.
- The following message will display for the use, have them select Ok.
- This will prompt a file to run and open. Shortly after, a grey window will display showing connection.