Adding users to Blackboard courses
Please use the instructions below:
- In the course, navigate to Users and Groups -> Users.
- Click Find Users to Enroll.
- In the Username field enter each CoyoteID separated by a comma, no spaces; don’t use the Browse button.
- Note: The Browse option may be used if the CoyoteID is unknown.
- The default Role should be Student but if it is not, select Student.
- The default Availability should be Yes but if it is not, select Yes.
- Click Submit.
If you encounter the following error it is because the CoyoteID was entered twice, once in the Username field and then using Browse:
You do have permission, it’s just an entry error from using Browse. The following error occurs if the user is already enrolled: