The Coyote OneCard is your student identification throughout campus. Your OneCard is not just an ID, it also functions as a:
- Meal Card – If you live in the dorms and are on a meal plan
- Library Card – Library access number located on back of card
- Fitness Card – For access to the Rec Sports Center
- Medical Card – For access to Student Health Center services
- Debit/Print Card – Add money using Coyote Cash and your OneCard becomes a purchasing/printing card
Students can use their Coyote OneCard as a form of payment for a number of on-campus services including campus dining, bookstore and printing. Key benefits of Coyote Cash include budgeting your spending, instantly loading your Coyote OneCard with Coyote Cash online anytime, through the myCoyote portal or using the mobile app, and parents can load money onto your card at any time.
How to obtain your Digital Coyote OneCard by GET Mobile:
- You must be registered for the current semester
- Have been registered for more than 48 hours (2 full days)
- Submit a photo accompanied along with a valid Driver's License, State ID card, Military ID or passport online via Coyote Photo: Coyote Photo Submission
- Photos are available in the digital OneCard app same day as an approval is received. Download your Campus Mobile ID Card today through the myCoyote portal. For instructions on how to download the mobile app, visit our knowledge article on Downloading the Digital Coyote OneCard
If you wish to request a Physical Coyote OneCard:
Once you have completed your photo submission and received an approval, you can request a Physical OneCard via Opening a Support Ticket.
Replacement Physical Cards
There is a $10 fee for every replacement physical Coyote OneCard paid to the office of Student Financial Services. Instructions on making that payment can be found here: Coyote OneCard Replacement. After payment is complete, please make a request for a physical OneCard via Opening a Support Ticket and attach a screenshot of the receipt to the request.