Summer 2017 Projects
- Completion of PL013 active learning space furniture upgrade (end of June)
- Media storage and management platform implementation (ready for Fall quarter)An online/hybrid institute with TRC which is a pilot for the e-academy
- An ATI resources page that organizes the considerable resources we have amassed
- A campus AL$ page
- The Introduction to Blackboard module
- Library Public computer image
- Library staff computer patch management
- SB365 Upgrade
- SBS -> CSUSB migration
- CSBS - Migration from SBS to CSUSB domain of staff computers
- Visual Arts - Art department - Image 3 labs
- Adobe - Work on adding accounts and software for the CAL
- ITSM -Identify single 'ticketing' solution for campus use starting with ITS
- Further development of the DEV VMware rack adding systems to clusters and establishing storage common to the VMware vSphere infrastructure.
- Establishing best practices and comparing of services of cloud providers focusing on MS Azure and AWS cloud solutions.
- Development of VMware VMs on an as requested basis.
- Renewal of the VDI- vCenter.csusb.edu SSL certificate.
- Compellent update and Patches, requires the system downtime, we are planning to perform this task during the week of June 18.
- POC for Phoenixnap and Dataoffsync cloud solutions.
- POC for Cloudlanes.
- Working with the April Wing, our Emergency Manager, on coordinating Campus Commercial Radios and getting them programmed.
- Science DMZ
- Blackboard Dishonesty
- Deferred maintenance
- Incident Handling
- PS Delegate Student Liaison Accounts
- Delegate CIA Request Process
- CSU HIPAA Assessment
- Incident Response Standard
- Sensitive Data Inventory
- Plan for Oct. Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Business Continuity Planning
- Password and activation reset in Role lookup
- SSO fraud
- PeopleSoft Feed with timestamped Data
- Activation and error report in graphic
- AWSPDC Guest Account
- AD-SSO Group Sync
- Sync Bot (python-iam)
- Shibboleth v3
- Refresh of PL-1109 lab (depends on funding sources – VETI, incremental replacements, etc.)
- Prepping for 24/7 Study Area in Fall (new vending machines, finalizing security guard options, cameras, etc.)
- TSC Staff Training (Windows 10, ITIL Foundation training, A+ certification possibly)
- ECS Staff Training (Cloud-based solutions, SQL training, etc.)
- Facilities’ WebTMA implementation
- Other upgrades/tasks