Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award
In conjunction with the 2018 National Student Employment Celebration Week, April 8th - 14th, California State University San Bernardino will host its first Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award. CSUSB Student Employees play a key role in our operational excellence and provide substantial contributions campus-wide. One finalist from each division will be recognized at the Inaugural Student Employee Appreciation Event on Monday, April 30, 2018. More details to come!
We encourage all staff, faculty, and departments/colleges to participate in this competition and display your appreciation for the contributions student employees contribute at CSUSB.
All Staff, Faculty, Administrators, and Departments are eligible to submit nominations.
- All Undergraduate/Graduate*, Work Study, ASI, UEC, and SMSU student employees are eligible for consideration.
- Students may be nominated more than once. Winners are not determined by the number of nominations submitted, but by the criteria met.
- Students must have worked or be anticipated to work a minimum of six months part-time by February 1, 2018 during the selection period.
- Departments and supervisors can nominate more than one student.
*Graduate students must be performing student employee jobs to be eligible. Graduate Assistants and Teaching Assistants are not eligible for this nomination.*
Students will be evaluated by the committee on the following qualities:
- Quality of Work
- Uniqueness of Contribution to department, campus, or community
All nominations are due on Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PST)
Last Updated: 3/15/18