2018-2019 Residential Meal Plans
Dine on Your Time
Healthy. Fresh. Conventent for All. Welcome to Coyote Commons.
Lear How You Can Score Unlimited Meals on Campus!
Out with the old, in with the NEW!
Like many universities across the United States, the University has decided to move in the direction of having all students purchase one of the many meal plan options available to students.
Benefits from purchasing a meal plan include:
- Affordable and Healthy food options
- All you care to eat meals
- Late Night Dining at the Howl and Growl
- Dining Hall just steps away from your room/apartment
- A variety of NEW food station options
Students are able to utilize their Dining Dollars at numerous campus dining venues such as Sub Connections, StirFresh, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Coyote Blue Pub, Starbucks, and Einstein Bagels (opening Fall 2018).
First Time Freshman and Serrano Village Residents
- Yotie Unlimited ($1,470): 7-day unlimited meals & $100 Dining Dollars
- Yotie 15($1,470): 15 Meals Per Week & $200 Dining Dollars
- Yotie 12($1,470): 12 Meals Per Week & $300 Dining Dollars
Yotie Premier ($600): 5 Meals per Week & $250 Dining Dollars
Yotie Advanced ($550): $550 Dining Dollars & bonus of 7 Free Meals at Coyote Commons
Yotie Select ($450): $450 Dining Dollars & a bonus of 4 Free Meals at Coyote Commons
Yotie Basic ($350): $350 Dining Dollars with no bonus