2018-2019 Residential Meal Plans
Out with the old, in with the NEW!
Like many universities across the United States, the University has decided to move in the direction of having all students purchase one of the many meal plan options available to students.
Benefits from purchasing a meal plan include:
- Affordable and Healthy food options
- All you care to eat meals
- Late Night Dining at the Howl and Growl
- Dining Hall just steps away from your room/apartment
- A variety of NEW food station options
Students are able to utilize their Coyote Cash at numerous campus dining venues such as Sub Connections, StirFresh, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Coyote Blue Pub, Starbucks, and Einstein Bagels (opening Fall 2018).
First Time Freshman and Serrano Village Residents
Valued at $1,470
- Plan 1 - 7 day unlimited meals & $100 in Coyote Cash
- Plan 2 - 15 Meals Per Week & $200 in Coyote Cash
- Plan 3 - 12 Meals Per Week & $300 in Coyote Cash
Returning Coyote and Serrano Village Residents
Valued at $1,470
- Plan 4 - 10 Meals Per Week & $400 in Coyote Cash
Arrowhead and University Village Residents
Valued at $725
- Plan 5 - 7 Meals Per Week & $100 in Coyote Cash
- Plan 6 - 5 Meals Per Week & $225 in Coyote Cash
- Plan 7 - $725 in Coyote Cash
2017-2018 Residential Meal Plans
(First-Time Freshman/Serrano Village Residents only)
California State University, San Bernardino University's Housing and Residential Education and Sodexo are excited to offer several plan options for students during the 2017-18 academic year. These plans focus on providing University students more flexibility, while maintaining the same quality, value and convenience.
All first-year students (freshmen) will need to choose one of the following meal plans for 2017-18.
5 All-You-Care to Eat meals per week & $850 Dining Points @ $1,225 per quarter.
4 All-You-Care to Eat meals per week & $900 Dining Points @ $1,225 per quarter.
These meal plan options offer students the opportunity to eat together in the Dining Commons or at our retail locations such as, The Marketplace, Starbucks, Cafe Au Lib, and Coyote Market. Dining Points are funds set up in a student's meal plan account that can be used like cash for purchases in any dining services location. The Marketplace, Starbucks, Cafe Au Lib, and Coyote Market. Dining Points can only be used at dining services locations.