Students living in Arrowhead Village and University Village will not be required to purchase a meal plan for 2019-2020.
Dine on Your Time
Healthy. Fresh. Convenient for All. Welcome to Coyote Commons.
Lear How You Can Score Unlimited Meals on Campus!
All First Year Students!
The mandatory meal plan requirement remains in place for students living in Coyote Village and Serrano Village.
Benefits from purchasing a meal plan include:
- Affordable and Healthy food options
- All you care to eat meals
- Late Night Dining at the Howl and Growl
- Dining Hall just steps away from your room/apartment
- A variety of NEW food station options
Students are able to utilize their Dining Dollars at numerous campus dining venues such as Sub Connections, StirFresh, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Coyote Blue Pub, Starbucks, and Einstein Bagels.
First Time Freshman and Serrano Village Residents
1. Yotie Unlimited ($1,470): 7-day unlimited meals & $100 Dining Dollars
2. Yotie 15($1,470): 15 Meals Per Week & $200 Dining Dollars
3. Yotie 12($1,470): 12 Meals Per Week & $300 Dining Dollars