We are currently updating our website with answers to all of your best asked questions! While this section is under construction please feel free to give us a call at (909) 537-4155 or email The Department of Housing and Residential Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For most HP models
- Go through the menu and click setup.
- Click network.
- Click wireless radio.
- Turn the wireless radio off.
HP Photosmart d110
Some models allow you to press the wireless button on the bottom front of the printer to disable the wireless feature. You may need to hold the button for five seconds to turn it off. If this is not successful, follow the steps below.
- Go through the menu and click settings.
- Click wireless.
- Click wireless settings.
- Click disable wireless and then click ok.
HP Laserjet p1102w
Press and hold the wireless button on the left-hand button panel for five seconds to disable.
HP Photosmart c4780
- From the panel, choose scan and then scroll to find networking.
- Click networking.
- Click turn off wireless.
HP Envy 5000 series
The blue Wireless light on the printer control panel is lit when the wireless capability of the printer is on.
- From the printer control panel home screen, press wireless
- Press Settings
- Press the toggle button next to Wireless to turn the wireless capability on or off.
For most EPSON models:
- Press the Setup button
- Select Wi-Fi/Network Settings
- Select Wi-Fi Setup
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard
- Select Disable Wi-Fi
EPSON Alternative steps
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup
- Select Network Settings
- Select Wi-Fi Setup.
- Scroll down and select Disable Wi-Fi.
- Select Yes to disable Wi-Fi.
For most Canon models:
- Press and hold the RESUME/CANCEL button
- Release the button when the POWER lamp flashes 12 times.
Note: When you enable the wireless LAN, press and hold the RESUME/CANCEL button, then release the button when the POWER lamp flashes 10 times.