The deadlines for submitting a thesis, project or dissertation for review are listed below. Please do your best to format your manuscript before submitting it to CSUSB ScholarWorks. This will speed up the process and help to ensure that your manuscript is accepted for publication by the publication deadline. Due to changes in the submission deadlines, thesis reviewers have less time to review each manuscript; therefore, poorly formatted manuscripts that need multiple reviews may not be accepted by the publication deadline.
Submission Deadline: Turn in the Committee Certification Form at Graduate Studies, upload your manuscript on Scholarworks, and pay the Digital Archive and Review fee by this date. Students who do not meet the deadline must resubmit the following quarter. We encourage you to submit before the deadline! Please see the Manuscript Review Process for more information.
Publication Deadline: Complete all corrections for publication by this date. Do not wait until the publication deadline to submit your corrections - most manuscripts take 2-3 reviews. Allow several days for each review.
Summer 2019 Deadlines
- Consultations: June 19 - August 1, 2019
- Submission Deadline: August 8, 2019 by 5:00 pm
- Publication Deadline: August 29, 2019 by 5:00 pm
Fall 2019 Deadlines
- Consultations: September 19 - November 1, 2019
- Submission Deadline: November 8, 2019 by 5:00 pm
- Publication Deadline: December 2, 2019 by 5:00 pm
Winter 2020 Deadlines
- Consultations: January 6 - February 14, 2020
- Submission Deadline: February 21, 2020 by 5:00 pm
- Publication Deadline: March 13, 2020 by 5:00 pm
Spring 2020 Deadlines
- Consultations: April 1 - May 8, 2020
- Submission Deadline: May 15, 2020 by 5:00 pm
- Publication Deadline: June 5, 2020 by 5:00 pm
Summer 2020: No Thesis/Project/Disseration Submissions
- Formatting consultations may be available during the summer. Call Graduate Studies at (909) 537-5058 for availability.
No new manuscripts will be accepted after the submission deadline. Students may continue to submit formatting corrections to current manuscripts.