The deadlines for submitting a thesis, project or dissertation for review are listed below. Please do your best to format your manuscript before submitting it to CSUSB ScholarWorks. This will speed up the process and help to ensure that your manuscript is accepted for publication by the publication deadline. Poorly formatted manuscripts that need multiple reviews may not be accepted by the publication deadline.
Consultation Deadline: Meet with a thesis reviewer to review your formatting by this date. Consultations are optional. See the Manuscript Review Process for information on how to make an appointment for a consultation.
Submission Deadline: Turn in the Committee Certification Form at Graduate Studies, upload your manuscript on Scholarworks, and pay the Digital Archive and Review fee by this date. Students who do not meet the deadline must submit the following term. We encourage you to submit before the deadline! Please see the Manuscript Review Process for more information.
Publication Deadline: Complete all corrections for publication by this date. Do not wait until the publication deadline to submit your corrections - most manuscripts take 2 reviews. Allow several days for each review.
Fall 2020 Deadlines
- Consultation Deadline: Friday, November 6th
- Thesis/Project/Dissertation Submission Deadline: Monday, November 9th
- Publication Deadline: Friday, December 4th.
- Consultation Deadline: Friday, April 9th
- Thesis Submission Deadline: Monday, April 19th
- Publication Deadline: Friday, May 14th
These deadlines are based on the university's summer 4/10 work week, in which campus is closed on Fridays. If the university summer schedule changes, these dates will be adjusted.
Students must enroll in the 10-week summer session to be eligible for summer submission.
- Consultation Deadline: Thursday, July 2nd
- Submission Deadline: Monday, July 12th
- Publication Deadline: Thursday, August 5th