Main Content Region


The most commonly requested forms are available below in pdf format. Instructions for completing each form are also attached. Paper copies are available in the Office of Graduate Studies at College of Education, room 356.

Note: Students who are considering changing programs should contact Graduate Studies at (909) 537-5058 for advising. Instructions are given on a case by case basis.

Prospective Students
Action Form
Applying for a non-degree program as a transitory student (If you are interested in becoming a Transitory Student, please contact the department from the listed special programs on the application). Transitory Application
Summer courses are available to graduate students who are newly admitted to Fall term. In order to register for summer classes, interested students should fill out this form. Transitory Application
Graduate Application Correction. Graduate Application Correction
Current Students


Retaking a course and replacing the previous grade with the new grade.

Discount of Grade

Missing/declining to enroll for one or more quarters (other than summer).

For Military Leave, see the Veterans Success Center policies.

Leave of Absence

 (medical, personal, or educational leave)

Taking courses with overlapping times at CSUSB (simultaneous enrollment).

Simultaneous Enrollment

Withdrawing from a previous quarter (Retroactive Withdrawal). Waiver of University Regulations
Waiving the Graduate Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR).

Waiver of University Regulations

Extending coursework beyond the seven-year limit for completing a program (seven-year limit on applicable coursework).

Waiver of University Regulations

Extending the time allowed to complete an incomplete grade.

Waiver of University Regulations

Waiving the 12 unit limit prior to classification.

Waiver of University Regulations

Submitting your thesis, project or dissertation for review.


Dropping a class after the census date. Drop after Census 
Enrolling in a continuous enrollment course, through the College of Extended Learning to complete a thesis or project, or to enroll in the comprehensive exam.

Continuous Enrollment

Change of Program Application (COPA).


Probation Advising Form

Probation Advising Form