Current Students FAQs

You will register through your myCoyote Student Center. Check your Student Center for your registration enrollment Dates. If you are experiencing difficulties registering for your classes, please call the Office of the Registrar at 909-537-5200.

Your Graduate Coordinator will serve as your academic advisor. Please see our graduate coordinator and department contact list.

All post-baccalaureate students must file for a Leave of Absence if they will not be attending an academic term (Fall, Winter, or Spring). The summer term is not counted as having missed a quarter if you do not register for courses. Leave of Absence forms are available on our website or in our office (Chaparral Hall room 123).

Application fee waivers will not be offered; the only exceptions are the Over 60 Program and military veterans.  For information on the Over 60 Program, contact the Office of the Registrar at 909-537-3513. If you are a military veteran, you may also be eligible for a fee waiver code. Please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 909-537-5058 or the Office of The Registrar at (909) 537-5213.

 Once your thesis, project, or dissertation is complete, you will submit it to our office for final clearance and publication on Scholarworks. The submission process, deadlines, and formatting requirements are available on our website.

The Office of Graduate Studies will open commencement registration for students only after eligibility is confirmed by the program coordinator. To make this process as seamless as possible, the Office of Graduate Studies will email lists of potentially eligible graduate students to program coordinators. Once confirmed, the student will be allowed to register. Please be aware that this process takes time and your commencement registration will be opened as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

Please file a Grad Check to begin this process. Once your Graduate Coordinator has determined that you are eligible, you can register for commencement.

Need more help? Please call our office at (909) 537-5058 or email us.