Living on campus provides many opportunities to become involved at CSUSB. It is also an excellent opportunity to build life-long friendships. Housing is offered for students in three dormitory environments: Serrano Village, Arrowhead Village and University Village.
Visit Housing and Residential Education to apply.
The Homestay Program, through the International Extension Programs (IEP), gives students and members of the community an opportunity to learn more about other cultures. By participating in the Homestay program, students will be able to share their traditions and lifestyles while broadening their own cultural experiences.
What are the benefits?
- Experience American culture and language in a family environment
- Create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime
- Practice conversational English with host families
What does Homestay include?
- A safe environment
- A private room
- Transportation to and from the CSUSB campus
What are the fees?
- Placement Fee: $120.00
- Homestay Fee: $900 (per month) / $30 (per night)
How to Apply?
- Download the Homestay application.
- Submit your application and photos by:
- Email: send your application and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay the application online.
- Mail: send your completed Homestay application form, photos and check by mail to:
Homestay CoordinatorInternational Extension ProgramsCalifornia State University, San Bernardino5500 University Parkway, Room CE-356San Bernardino, CA 02407 – 2397 USA
*Make check payable to “CSUSB”
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 909-537-5980.