Entrepreneurial Management is an intensive program designed for MBA students, business students or mid-career individuals who want to expand their professional horizons. This program aims to provide preparation and entrepreneurial skills with focus on process and methods involved in starting and growing enterprises. The faculty teaching members are from the top four entrepreneurship programs in the nation, along with guest speakers who are successful leaders in the industry. CSUSB's entrepreneurship program was AACSB-accredited and won the honors as the top 35 Global Entrepreneurship program for Fostering Entrepreneurship.
This program provides an opportunity for participants to develop comprehensive business plans that incorporate idea generation, business model development, marketing strategy, financial forecasting, plan execution and business presentation.
The program lectures cover four main aspects of entrepreneurship:
- Opportunity Recognition & Analysis
- Business Modeling
- Business Planning & Presentation
- Early Stage Financing
The program objectives are to help participants:
- Understand the integration of people and processes in entrepreneurship.
- Gain the critical skills and tools needed to successfully assess, shape and take advantage of new venture opportunities.
- Understand the difference between venture capital, private equity, early stage and traditional financing sources.
- Have a better understanding of the key factors of success for new venture creation, launch, and funding and to assess personal entrepreneurial capacity.
- Experience the entrepreneurial planning process first-hand and to gain an understanding of the launch process from idea to succession.
How to Apply
- Complete the application form
- Email the completed Application with a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a 3-week program for cohorts of 20 or more participants. Dates are negotiated with cohort representatives.
|On-Campus Housing Fee||$1,100.00**|
|Optional Dining Fee||$540.00|
*Program fee is not refundable after the first day of class.*Price will be negotiated specially with partner universities that send student group. *Excursions are to Universal Studios, the L.A. Getty Center and Santa Monica. Destinations are subject to change.
**Housing in a university student dorm with access to campus facilities
Important Fee Information: The College of Extended and Global Education (CEGE) makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased to meet the operating costs of delivering these courses and programs. Therefore, CEGE reserves the right to increase or modify fees, without notice. All CEGE fees are subject to change.
Duration – 3 weeks
Lectures by CSUSB Entrepreneurship program faculty
Three industrial visits
Two recreational excursions
Stay in university student dorm, access to campus facilities