Skip banner navigation
Skip to main content
Main Content Region
- Increase the academic performance and preparation for postsecondary education.
- Increase the rate of high school graduation and participation in postsecondary education.
- Increase students’ and their families’ knowledge of postsecondary education options, preparation & financing.
- Improve the academic achievement of students.
- Raise the academic aspirations of students, families, and community.
- Increase awareness of the higher education options and enrollment processes.
College Access Initiatives
- Early InterventionAcademic Support
- Family Engagement
- Community Partnerships