Immediately cease all operations within the fume hood. Close the fume hood sash and call EHS for further instructions.
Please contact the EHS department ext. x75179 with the location for proper pick-up and disposal.
- Every 90-days.
- On an “as-needed” basis.
Please complete Food Sales and Services Form online under “Forms” section and submit to EHS.
- Battery pick-up
- Please contact Facilities Management and/or EHS for battery pick-up and replacement containers
- Please contact Facilities Management
Contact EHS for further instructions
- Yes, there is parking available for the following groups for the following groups:
- Faculty/Staff—Lot A
- Students—Lot A
- Visitors—There are two types of parking available at EHS: 30 minutes free for visitors and temporary parking permits.
- Temporary daily permits are available for purchase at our Information Center on University Parkway or Coyote Drive or at any of the 13 parking permit dispensers located throughout the campus. For more information please contact Parking and Transportation Services (link to website).
- Temporary vendor permits are a courtesy permit given by EHS for vendors administering services that require more than 30 minutes.