On Campus – At a glance
- CSUSB's Policies website, for students.
- Cross Cultural Center: 909-537-3950
- Counseling and Psychological Center: (909) 537-5040 — Counselors 24/7 (for life threatening situations, call 911)
- Undocumented Student Success Center: 909-537-5937
- Latinx Resource Center: (909) 537-3241
- Pan- African Resource Center: (909) 537-3519
- Queer and Transgender Resource Center: (909) 537-5963
- Services for Students with Disabilities: 909-537-5238 (Voice) or 909-537-7230 (TTY)
- Student Health Center: (909) 537-5241
- Title IX and Gender Equity: (909) 537-5669
- Women's Resource Center: (909) 537-7203
- Veterans Success Center: (909) 537-7196
- University Police
California State University, San Bernardino, University Police Department
5500 University Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407-2393
Phone (24 Hour): (909) 537-7777; Anonymous Hotline: (909) 537-7786
- Cross Cultural Center
The Cross Cultural Center focuses on issues of race and ethnicity in its mission to provide space for student from all racial and ethnic groups.
- LatinX Resource Center
The LatinX Center, provides support and inclusion to Latino students and others. The center offers students peer-to-peer advising and tutoring, internship resources, and scholarships.
- Title IX and Gender Equity
The goal of the Title IX and Gender Office is to provide the campus community with education, awareness, reporting options and meaningful assistance in regards to the California State University Executive Orders 1096 & 1097 reporting procedures for Title IX incidents. As well as to help increase understanding on what constitutes sexual and interpersonal misconduct, consent, being an effective bystander, and what to do if you or your friend experience sexual or interpersonal misconduct.
- Pan-African Resource Center
- Designed to help Cal State San Bernardino students with advising, tutoring, internship, and scholarship resources, as well learning about their own culture. The center offers our African American as well as other student’s peer-to-peer advisement, referrals, tutoring; resources leading to scholarships and internships; critical thinking development;
- Queer and Transgender Resource Center
The QTRC provides education and advocacy in order to develop a more equitable and inclusive environment by addressing issues of homophobia and heterosexism throughout the campus community.
- Services to Students with Disabilties
- Undocumented Student Success Center
The center focuses on bringing awareness to the California Dream Act about financial aid, employment opportunities, scholarships, internships, immigration services, information about graduate school and other resources that will help achieve student success.
For more information regarding the DREAMers Resource Center please contact Maria Barragan at (909) 537-5937 or email@example.com . Located in the Santos Manuel Student Union, Room 102B.
- Women's Resource Center
The Santos Manuel Student Union Women's Resource Center exists to provide a supportive place for all women on campus where diversity is respected and celebrated.
- Veterans Success Center
The Veterans Success Center provide support services focused on the special needs and requirements of today's military veterans, service members, and dependents, assist their transition to the university environment, help them achieve academic success, and aid them in reaching their personal development goals.
Services to Students:
Wellness: Please visit the CSUSB Student Health Center website to explore the many services that are offered to CSUSB students. The health center offers services to students with the goal of promoting good health on the road to academic and professional success.
Please visit the Center for Services to Students with Disabilities website to find out the many services that are offered to CSUSB students. SSD strives to empower students with disabilities by fostering skills of self-advocacy, resourcefulness, and independence. The SSD office works collaboratively with the campus community to remove barriers and promote an enriched learning environment where students with disabilities can utilize their skills and pursue their academic and personal development goals.
Please visit the Counseling and Psychological Center website to explore the many services available to CSUSB students from group to individual and couples counseling.
Cultural Student Clubs and Organizations:
- Acto Latino Theater Group
- Association of Latin American Studies (ALAS)
- Arabic Round Table
- Ambitious Culture of Empowerment
- Black Student Union
- Chinese Students Association
- Club de Cine Iberoamericano (Iberoamerican Cinema Club)
- Los Amigos Spanish Club
- Ethnic Studies Student Organization
- Indian Student Organization
- Japanese Student Association
- Korean Culture Club: Sa Ranbang
- Korean Student Association
- Latino Business Student Association
- Lubos Pilipino American Student Organization
- Mediterranean Arablc Arts and
- Culture Club
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán
- Muslim Student Association
- Native American & Indigenous Student Association
- Sigma Delta Pi: National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society (La Sociedad Nacional Honoraria Hispánica)
- Saudi Club
- Student African American Sisterhood
- Vietnamese International Student Organization
For additional information on student clubs and organizations or how to become a member please visit the Office of Student Enagament website or contact the office at: (909) 537-5234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students, Faculty and Staff:
Affinity Groups – Interested in joining a group on campus? Please view their website to learn more about the organization.
- AFSSA - Asian Faculty, Staff, and Student Association
- ALFSS - Association of Latino Faculty, Staff, and Students
- BFSSA - Black Faculty, Staff, and Student Association
- CDAN- Coyote Dreames Ally Network
- LQBTQA - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Ally Faculty, Staff and Student Association