Use our community resource guide to connect to community organizations, health services, local businesses, spiritual communities and campus resource centers.
Community Cultural Resources
Inland Empire Hispanic Leadership Council: The Inland Empire Hispanic Leadership Council (IEHLC) is a regional non-profit organization comprised of community leaders who have come together to collaborate in order to improve the quality of life for the Hispanic community in the Inland Empire region. The council has centered its work in the areas of Business, Education & Public Policy.
Latino Coalition for a Healthy California: LCHC accomplishes our mission by working to address inequities in quality of health care; building advocacy for high quality, culturally relevant, and linguistically appropriate health care and prevention services.
Black Chamber of Commerce Inland Empire: The Black Chamber of Commerce Inland Empire's mission is to educate, empower, collaborate and help grow minority-owned businesses in our region.
Asian Americans Resource Center: Our mission is to improve educational, mental and physical health and well-being by providing informational and developmental programs to Asian-Americans and other ethnic groups who are low-income, isolated, vulnerable and underserved
Inland Empire Women's Business Center: The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) at California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB), in collaboration with the US Small Business Administration (SBA) launched in 2003, the Inland Empire Women’s Business Center (IEWBC) to meet the unique needs of women business owners in the Inland Empire region. The IEWBC’s goal is to benefit the local economy by assisting existing and aspiring women business owners to start and grow successful businesses. The program also provides targeted services to Latina business owners by providing services in English and Spanish.
CSUSB Community Counseling Center: Provides low-cost, longer-term counseling services for CSUSB students and staff, and for members of the community as well. The Center provides confidential, one-to-one counseling services for personal and emotional problems.
Community Organizations throughout San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
- Riverside & San Bernardino Area LGBT Resources
- Inland Counties Stonewall Democrats
- PFLAG Riverside
- PFLAG Temecula Valley
- Rainbow Pride Youth Alliance
- Safe Schools Coalition Palm Springs/Desert Communities
- Western Inland Empire Coalition Against Hate
- Health Services
- Bienestar Human Services
- HIV/AIDS Health Resources
- Planned Parenthood
- Local Businesses
- 340 Nightclub & Restaurant
- Back to the Grind
- VIP Nightclub & Restaurant
- University Pride Centers
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Claremont Colleges
- CSU San Bernardino
- University of Redlands
- UC Riverside
Spiritual Communities Resources
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Bethel Congregational Church of Ontario
- Chapel of Peace Christian Church
- Diocese of San Bernardino Ministry to Families with Gay and Lesbian Catholics
- First Christian Church of Riverside
- First Congregational Church of Riverside
- Redlands United Church of Christ
- San Bernardino United Church of Christ
- St. George's Episcopal Church
- Temple Beth El
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Riverside
- Unity Fellowship of Christ Church Inland Valley
- World Harvest Faith Center