CSUSB Cybersecurity Academic Programs
Cybersecurity at CSUSB is about protecting and defending cyberspace. It involves everything from policy and audit through beating the hackers at their own game. In our program, you will find business, public administration, computer science, national security studies, and criminal justice majors all working together.
We offer a variety of ONLINE and traditional courses to support our rigorous curriculum to support the needs of students, employers, and entrepreneurs.
Many of our programs include work outside the normal curriculum to sharpen student skills. Recently we offered Cisco Network Administration (CCNA) and Linux Server workshops. Many of our courses include industry certification training (Security +, CISSP, CISM).
Our graduates are in demand. Security Administration, Security Engineers, Cybersecurity Analysts, Policy Experts, Cyber Forensics Investigators, and IT Auditors. Our curriculum is modeled after the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Framework (NICE) to get students ready for jobs or to start their own companies.
To apply to CSUSB: CSUSB Student Admissions
- B.S. Information Systems Technology, Cybersecurity Option
- B.S. Information Systems Technology, Intelligence Option
- B.A. Criminal Justice – Crime Analysis, Technical Proficiency Cybersecurity
- M.S. Information Systems and Technology (Pending)
- M.B.A. - Cybersecurity Focus
- M.S. National Security Studies
- M.P.A. - Cybersecurity Concentration
- Certificate in Cybersecurity