We offer academic advising to undergraduate Social & Behavioral Science students in the following majors: Criminal Justice, Economics, History, Political Science, Social Sciences, and Sociology. Stop by our advising center located in the Faculty Office Building in room FO-145. Our specially trained Mentor Advisors are prepared to help you select classes, plan a quarter schedule, and propose a long term Education Plan tailored to meet your needs.
- Clear Advising Holds
- Peer Advising for your specific major
- Review remaining General Education Requirements
- Assistance planning courses for an upcoming quarter
- Understanding your PAWS Report
- Offer referrals to other departments based on your educational goals
- Information on University Policies and Procedures
- Referrals to free resources such as math tutoring or writing assistance
- Connect you with important organizations
To schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable Mentor Advisor in your field, we recommend sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The center staff is available to answer questions and schedule appointments Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
Fall 2020 Office Hours
The Mentor Advising Center is available for Zoom appointments Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
To schedule an email appointment, please email the MAC at email@example.com or click on the Make an Appointment link on the right hand side of the screen to schedule an appointment with a Peer Advisor on your own.